
聖書を購入しました。
高校時代に使っていた聖書が行方不明になってしまって。。。
ものすごいオシャレなんです、この聖書。
初めの方のページに偉人たちの聖書観が載っていて、
私の敬愛するマハトマ・ガンジーやアブラハムリンカーン、ニュートンやゲーテなどが聖書の大切さ、聖書とは、のようなことをレビューしています。
最近、日曜礼拝に行くようになりました。
毎週ではないのだけれど。
聖書は永遠のベストセラーです。
死ぬまでに読むべき書物だと私は思います。
世の真理を学ぶには、これしかないでしょう。
私はクリスチャンではないのだけれどね。
I know what you are talking about.
返信削除Even if we are not christian,
we should read a bible and learn about Christianity.
that's for sure.
I wrote that "that's for sure." in the last sentense, but it seems to be exaggerated a bit. I would say "it is better to read Bible." to have a broader view of things.
返信削除that's the best-seller book forever!
what's your favorite part,by the way?
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. (The Gospel According to Matthew, 7:7-8)
返信削除I love that part,too!
返信削除see>>>(http://blog.goo.ne.jp/mariej10/e/3c603b936b380f9abbd72fa7566064b7)
I 've written the phrase in my blog before.
うわっ!つながった!
返信削除すごいね。一緒に礼拝行きたいね。
I haven't been to Sunday Service forever!
返信削除If we get a chance, why not!